Effective Date: November 1, 2012
Acceptance of Terms Through Use
You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of the Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on the Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by us to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the Site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by us to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Students Connecting and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
We Have All Rights In Our Site and Content. You Grant Us Certain Rights When You Submit Content to Us.
Students Connecting respects the intellectual property rights of others, and Students Connecting asks that our website visitors do the same. It is our policy to disable access to or remove material that we believe in good faith to be infringing on a copyrighted work. Students Connecting also disables and/or terminates the memberships of those who Students Connecting believes in good faith are repeatedly infringing copyrighted works.
- (a) By posting or submitting content on or to our site (regardless of the form or medium with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), you are giving us, and our affiliates, agents and third party contractors the right to display or publish such content on our site and its affiliated publications in the form submitted to store such content, and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes.
- (c) Unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit or in any way exploit any part of our site or any content thereon, except as permitted under the last sentence of this Section and except that you may make one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing (but subject to the last sentence of this Section), you may not distribute any part of this site or any content thereon over any network, including, without limitation, a local area network, or sell or offer it for sale. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database. Just as we from time to time excerpt materials from other sources in order to support the various commentaries and writings contained herein, we respect the right of others to make “fair use” of the materials contained on our site; accordingly, you may from time to time excerpt and use materials set forth on this site consistent with the principles of “fair use.”
- (d) We are concerned about the integrity of our site when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed with the content of our site. Neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of our site in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright or that has not been authorized by us.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Students Connecting does not hold any legal rights of ownership of copied content (if any) posted by third parties.
- (a) If any articles, blogs, comments, images, appear on Students Connectingthat are in violation of copyright laws, please email Students Connecting at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove the offending information.
- (b) We are Not Responsible For and Do Not Necessarily Hold the Opinions Expressed by Our Content Contributors: Opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties (e.g., bloggers, authors) are theirs alone, not opinions of Students Connecting. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute content through our site, Students Connecting is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the content. Students Connecting and its affiliates do not undertake or assume any duty to monitor our site for inappropriate or unlawful content. Students Connecting and its affiliates and employees assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud or misrepresentation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Students Connecting reserves the right to block or remove communications, postings or materials at any time in our sole discretion.
- (c) We are Not Responsible for Linked Sites. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to our site. Because we have no control over such services, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external services, and that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through such services.
We may terminate the privileges of any user who uses the Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information or content to the Site, you warrant that the information or content does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
During the registration process you will be asked to select a unique password for access to certain portions of the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the password. By logging into the Site, you represent and warrant that: (i) you are the customer who registered for the services; (ii) that you are using the services only for permitted purposes; (iii) you are not a competitor of Students Connecting, or agent thereof; (iv) you will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of the password or account or any other breach of security; and (v) you will ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Please notify email@example.com of any potential unauthorized use(s) of your account, or breach of security. You also represent and warrant that: (i) you will not select or utilize a user name of another person with intent to impersonate that person; (ii) you will not select or utilize a user name in which another person has rights, if you do not have that person's authorization to use such name; and (iii) you will not select or utilize a user name that Students Connecting in its sole discretion deems offensive. You also represent and warrant that during the registration process you agree to receive Students Connecting account information, membership updates, and site policy updates. Students Connecting does not share or sell any personal information with third parties.
If you misplace/ lose your Students Connecting Membername/Password, it/ they can be recovered by providing Students Connecting with the email address you used to register as a member.
Contacting Us and Account Cancellation
If you wish to cancel an account or have any questions or comments about our privacy statement, our practices or your dealings with Students Connecting, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via mail at:
RLSTSC Enterprises, LLC, dba Students Connecting
132 Davis Ave.
White Plains, NY 10605
License Granted by You
By providing content or information to us, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site, you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted us an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. We may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at our sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to us. Any communication or materials you send to us will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by us for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. While we try our best to select advertisers who are appropriate for our Members under the age of 18, we are not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
No Commercial Use
This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain the prior written consent of Students Connecting to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Students Connecting will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to third party sites and online services ("Linked Sites"). Your dealings with such Linked Sites, including issues such as payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the owners and operators of the Linked Sites. You shall abide by all of the terms and conditions related to your dealings with the Linked Sites. You release Students Connecting from any responsibility or liability for your use of or access to the Linked Sites. Your use of and access to the Linked Sites is at your own risk. Students Connecting shall not be responsible or liable in any manner for the results of your dealings with the Linked Sites or for the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and shall not have liability for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or others on the Site. Linked Sites have no authority to bind or obligate Students Connecting in any manner whatsoever. Students Connectingdoes not endorse, sponsor or recommend any such other parties or their sites or the information contained on such sites.
If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at email@example.com.
Inappropriate Content; Suspension or Termination of Account.
You agree not to display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening;
- advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation;
- advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; or
- infringes on the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of others. Students Connecting reserves the right to suspend or terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the Site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. It is Students Connecting policy, in its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Students Connecting intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
You agree that you shall not:
- interrupt or disrupt or attempt to interrupt or disrupt the Site in any way or prevent or impede any other party’s access to the Site;
- provide false or misleading information about yourself or others on or through the Site;
- post any user content on or through the Site that contains or delivers any form of viruses, trojan horses, or any other form of malicious or harmful program.
- modify or change or attempt to modify or change any aspect of the Site;
- collect or store personal data about other users on the Site;
- violate or attempt to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," or "crashing;"
- use the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or
- attempt to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by the Guild in providing the Site.
Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE (THE "WEBSITE CONTENT") ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE. THE WEBSITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NEITHER STUDENTS CONNECTING, NOR OUR SUBSIDIARIES OR LICENSORS, MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE CONTENT OF THE SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT THE WEBSITE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE SUCCESSFUL RESULTS FROM FOLLOWING ANY INSTRUCTIONS, DIRECTIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS ON THE SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL STUDENTS CONNECTING, OUR SUBSIDIARIES OR OUR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR FROM INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. OUR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Students Connecting, and our subsidiary and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, officers and directors harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from your use or misuse of the Site or the content therein. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
When and if applicable, you will pay all fees or charges to your account based on Students Connecting fees, charges and billing terms. You are responsible for paying any taxes that may apply. If you do not pay on time or if Students Connecting cannot charge your credit card, PayPal or other payment method for any reason, Students Connecting reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your access to the Site and account and terminate these Terms. If you cancel your account at any time, you will not receive any refund. By using the Site and/or the Services, you consent to receiving electronic communications fromStudents Connecting. These electronic communications may include notices about applicable fees and charges, transactional information and other information concerning or related to the Site and/or Services. These electronic communications are part of your relationship with Students Connecting. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
Choice of Law
Integration and Severability
Students Connecting is a Venue That Connects Students and Their Parents With Student Tutors; Users of the Service are Solely Responsible for Their Own Contracts and Online and Offline Transactions
The Service offered by Students Connecting is a venue – a place that provides a communications platform to enable Students and Parents to locate and then independently contract with Student Tutors. Students Connecting does not take part in the communications, interactions, transactions or contracts entered into between Student Members, Parents / Legal Guardians of Student Members, and Student Tutor Members, and/ or Student Tutors. Students Connecting has no control over the tutoring services offered by Student Tutors and Students Connecting does not itself provide any tutoring services.
BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE AND REPRESENT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT STUDENTS CONNECTING DOES NOT HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER THE ACCURACY, VERACITY, QUALITY, LEGALITY OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION THAT IS BEING COMMUNICATED THROUGH THIS VENUE BY THE USERS, STUDENTS, MEMBERS AND STUDENT TUTORS. STUDENTS CONNECTING HAS NO CONTROL AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALIFICATIONS, ABILITIES OR BACKGROUND OF THE STUDENT TUTORS, ABOUT THE ABILITY OF STUDENTS AND MEMBERS TO PAY FOR THE SERVICES OFFERED BY STUDENT TUTORS, OR THAT ANY TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN USERS, STUDENTS, MEMBERS AND STUDENT TUTORS WILL ACTUALLY TAKE PLACE. STUDENTS CONNECTING MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR, THE ACCURACY, VERACITY, QUALITY, LEGALITY OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USERS, STUDENTS, MEMBERS AND STUDENT TUTORS WHO USE THE VENUE. STUDENTS CONNECTING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ONLINE OR OFFLINE COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR ACTS OF USERS, STUDENTS, MEMBERS OR STUDENT TUTORS.
YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD STUDENTS CONNECTING (INCLUDING ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, AGENTS, ASSIGNS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUBSIDIARIES OR ADVERTISERS) LIABLE FOR ANY INFORMATION, INSTRUCTION, ADVICE, INTERACTION, ACT OR OMISSION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE VENUE, AND THAT STUDENTS CONNECTING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, CONTROVERSIES, DISPUTES, LOSSES, INJURIES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. THEREFORE, EACH USER, STUDENT, MEMBER AND STUDENT TUTOR MUST LOOK SOLELY TO THE USER WITH WHOM THE COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS AND TRANSACTIONS WERE EXCHANGED TO REDRESS ANY DAMAGES RESULTING THEREFROM.
Eligibility and Contractual Capacity
By using this Service, you represent that you understand, and have the authority, right and capacity to agree with and abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and in the event that you are a minor, you have express permission from your parent or your legal guardian to use this Service. You further agree that any information and representations you provide to Users and to Students Connecting are and continue to be accurate, current, true, and free of misrepresentations about your contractual capacity, age, background, criminal record, qualifications, the right to be employed in your jurisdiction, and any other matter.
Student Members/Parents of Student Members Seeking Tutoring Services and Student Tutor Members must register at the Site, provide and maintain accurate contact information, and create a login and password to access the Site. The Service is only available to Members and Student Tutors who are capable of forming legally binding agreements and who are ages 18 or older, and to minors who have permission from a parent or legal guardian to use the Service and Site as Student Tutors or as Student Members Seeking Tutoring Services. Student Tutors must be age 16 and older to register as Student Tutor Members. The Service is only available to United States citizens and to individuals legally authorized to reside in the United States. Failure to abide by the eligibility requirements or any other terms or conditions of this Agreement is ground for an immediate termination of any and all rights to use the Service.
Members and Student Tutors Have Exclusive Privilege To Access Their Respective Accounts
The accounts created by Members and Student Tutors are for the exclusive access and use of the individuals who created them. Members and Student Tutors may not authorize any third parties to use their accounts, or transfer or otherwise assign rights to use the accounts, with the exception that Members may permit their minor children to access their accounts to select Student Tutors. Members and Student Tutors must keep their username and password credentials secure to prevent unauthorized access to the site. Students Connecting may rely on the belief that any communications and/or transactions initiated by accessing the Site via a username and password originated from a User authorized to use that username and password.
Information Provided By Members/Users and Communications Between Members/ Users Must Be Truthful and Lawful and Must Relate to Tutoring Services
Student Members/Parents of Student Members and Student Tutors who register with Students Connecting agree that any Member/ User of the site may contact them through the Students Connecting “Shout Out” Message or “Classified” Boards that are features of the Site (“Parents” of Student Members includes “Legal Guardians of Student Members” for purposes of identification).Members/Users expressly agree to use the “Shout Out” Message Board/ “Classified” Boards only to send communications relating to tutoring services, and for no other purpose.
Members/Users understand and expressly agree to communicate on the Students Connecting website(s) in English and/or Spanish in order to protect the safety and privacy of all of our visitors and members. Once Student Members have exchanged contact information with each other, they will be able to communicate and conduct tutoring sessions in their native or preferred language(s), utilizing the communication platforms of their choice.
Student Tutors additionally agree to provide background, education and other information (collectively, a “Profile”) to allow Members to locate and select the proper tutor for their needs. The Profile is only available to the registered Members of the Site. Student Tutors will have the ability to select the manner in which Members may contact them and the option of disclosing or hiding phone or contact information within their Profile.
Internet users who have not registered with Students Connecting will not have access to detailed Student Tutor profiles, but will have access to a brief description about the Student Tutor, which may include the Student Tutor’s general geographical location, tutoring experience, age and the subjects in which the Student Tutor specializes.
Members/Users expressly agree that any and all communications and representations Members/Users make in using the Service and the Site are accurate, current, true and free of misrepresentations about the Member’s/ User’s contractual capacity, age, background, criminal record, qualifications, the right to be employed in the Member’s/User’s jurisdiction and any other matters.
Students Connecting Encourages Members/ Users to Conduct Background Checks, But Does Not Provide Them
Student Members including Student Tutor Membersand Student Members Seeking Tutoring Services will additionally have the option, at their own election, to provide background checks to other Student Members Seeking Tutoring Services and to Student Tutor Members.
Students Connecting does not screen, conduct or provide background checks of any Members/Users, including Student Tutors. Members/ Users who wish to communicate, transact or contract with other Members/ Users are encouraged to employ legally permissible methods of screening and conducting background checks, as they deem appropriate.
Students Connecting is not responsible for verifying the eligibility of Student Tutors to work within the United States since it is not involved with the financial transactions between Student Tutor Members and Student Members Seeking Tutoring Services.Students Connecting encourages Members/ Users to take the necessary legal precautions when selecting Student Tutor Members from whom they wish to receive services.
Member Subscription Plans and Fees
Student Tutor Member upgraded / premium subscription plans and fees will be listed on the Student Tutors- How It Works page of the website when premium membership is available, and Student Tutor Members will have the option to upgrade their membership at that time. Until these subscription plans are introduced, Student Tutor Membership with full membership benefits and privileges at Students Connecting is FREE. We will notify all Student Tutor Members and ( parents/ legal guardians of Student Tutor Members Ages 16-17) by email when upgraded/ premium membership is available, and we will provide notice of 1 MONTH or LONGER with instructions to Student Tutor Members/ (Parents of Student Tutor Members Ages 16-17) for upgrading to a premium membership plan.
Membership Plans will be available for (3) months, (6) months or (12) months, and subscriptions for the term of three (3) months will not be eligible for refunds. Subscriptions for a term longer than three (3) months will be eligible for refunds for the monthly periods that have not begun to run, provided that the Member has not breached this Agreement.
Payments to Student Tutors
In order to encourage and facilitate flexibility for Users of the Service, Members and Student Tutors are given the opportunity and responsibility of negotiating the fee for tutoring services between each other. Students Connecting wants to empower Members and Student Tutors to deal with each other in good faith. Student Tutors are encouraged to agree upon clear payment deadlines with Members, and Members are encouraged to actively review the performance of Student Tutors, the progress of their Student, and to obtain a receipt for payments disbursed to Student Tutors.
Members agree and promise to pay Student Tutors directly for tutoring services, at the time the Student Tutor performs the services, unless otherwise agreed between the Member and the Student Tutor. Students Connecting IS NOT INVOLVED IN NEGOTIATING, SETTING, COLLECTING OR PAYING THE FEE OWED BY MEMBERS TO STUDENT TUTORS. STUDENTS CONNECTING DOES NOT PAY ANYTHING TO STUDENT TUTORS FOR THE SERVICES THEY MAY PROVIDE TO MEMBERS AND STUDENTS, AND STUDENT TUTORS EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT STUDENTS CONNECTING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE TO PAY ANY AMOUNTS OWED BY MEMBERS TO THE STUDENT TUTOR IN THE EVENT THAT THE MEMBER FAILS TO PAY THE STUDENT TUTOR.
Parents of Student Tutors- Age 16-17- We are presently offering free membership to all student tutors, and require Student Tutor Members to be 16 years and Above. If you wish for your daughter / son to cease participation in our Students Connecting community, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be sure to close her/his account.
Disputes Between Users, Members and Student Tutors Must Be Resolved Without the Intervention of Students Connecting
Any disagreements or disputes regarding the tutoring services or communications and representations made and provided by Users, Members and Student Tutors and any disputes regarding the communications, representations, and payments promised by Members must be resolved between the Users, Student Tutors and Members exclusively. Students Connecting does not act as an arbiter of disputes between Users, Student Tutors or Members.
Legal Relationship Between Students Connecting and Members/ Users
Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to make any party a partner, joint venturer, agent, legal representative, employer, contractor or employee of another, except that parents or legal representatives or guardians may act on behalf of their children. Users and members expressly represent that they understand and agree that Student Tutors are Independent Contractors, and that as such, they are not partners, joint venturers, agents, legal representatives, employers, contractors or employees of Students Connecting.
Students Connecting Trademark Disclaimer
No claim is made to the exclusive right to use “STUDENTS" apart from the mark as shown.